Forum & Stuff

March 8, 2008

Formula 1 The Formula 1 2008 season starts next weekend, and I’ve updated the forum predictions to include the new races and drivers for this year.

As with previous years, you get to predict the top 8 finishers for each race, who will do the fastest lap and how many drivers will retire from each race.

The timing for some of the races may not be quite right just now, but will be amended nearer the time. Generally submissions for each race can be done as far as you like in advance, but need to be submitted ten minutes before the start of each race. It’s probably best to do this after the final qualifiers but before the race itself.

You need to be a member of the forum to take part, as we obviously have to know who you are to be included on the leader board.

Go to Formula 1 Predictions now.

murphyzRiddles.com
I’ve also released the first set of riddles for murphyzRiddles.com – which has a few relatively easy and a few not so easy riddles for people to ponder over. Though this site will probably be expanded upon in several ways in the future, this release has a basic aim of being a place where someone who has a liking for riddles can kill a little time. There’s no save function so if you leave the page and return you need to redo them. The basic aim for me is to be able to monitor the type of traffic it gets (if any), which will help me with a few other projects I have down the line. If you care to point it out to any riddle liking friends, or perhaps to submit to the likes of StumbleUpon, then that would be appreciated.

No help for the riddles will be offered in this blog, but there will be a section as and when required on the forum.

Comments

9 Responses to “Forum & Stuff”

1. Wavatar tenderhooligan on April 10th, 2008 5:56 pm

I wouldn’t even know where to start with these predictions!

2. Wavatar tenderhooligan on April 10th, 2008 5:59 pm

PS. I’ve just tried one riddle. ‘What the fook’ was incorrect, apparently!

3. Wavatar murphyz on April 12th, 2008 11:52 am

Bless you, thank you for trying though.

Was it the first riddle, or just the one where you need to enter your password that I already told you the answer to?

Mxx

p.s. I no longer get emails when I get a comment. That’s unfair.

4. Wavatar tenderhooligan on April 14th, 2008 10:09 am

I got through the password stage, thank you (and it was Helen you told, you told, not me). It was the first riddle.

Why no emails? Sounds odd!

5. Wavatar murphyz on April 14th, 2008 10:18 am

Really…I thought I was telling you (?)

Helen always seemed far more intelligent ;o)

I got an email this time…so not sure what was wrong. I think my blog is clever though, as the emails are now working after I wrote in the comments about it. It think my blog must read the things I write and fix itself!

Mxx

6. Wavatar tenderhooligan on April 16th, 2008 9:45 am

HA! Helen intelligent! I don’t think we’re talking about the same person! 😉

Nope, you were sitting on a chair by the steps, Helen was sitting on the couch and I was standing up. I think we were getting ready to go out because people were all over the place.

(See I remember all that, but I can’t remember why I went up to the print room a moment ago! And, no, it wasn’t to collect a print out! I think I needed some post-it notes!)

And I’m sure the blog is very clever! Just like you! See how nice I am! 😉

7. Wavatar murphyz on April 17th, 2008 11:29 am

I never got an email for this one – stupid blog. I give up.

I see what you’re saying though, it was indeed Helen now that you’ve mapped out the whole room.

How’s that first riddle going for you?

Mxx

8. Wavatar tenderhooligan on May 14th, 2008 10:18 am

Stupid thing!

I gave up after that one!

(What is the point registering for your site, by the way, if I still have to fill in all my details to comment?)

9. Wavatar murphyz on May 18th, 2008 12:13 pm